Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fingerprint Appointment Today

Guy and I had our fingerprints done today. This is the final step in the process to get our immigration paperwork updated. Our paperwork currently expires in mid-May so we want to make sure we renew it so that our paperwork is current when we travel to China to get Grace. One more box we can check off the list. Now we wait on the updated immigration papers which should come in the next 2-3 weeks.

We are still eagerly awaiting our I-800 Provisional Approval, our next step in the paperwork trail we have to go through before traveling to China. We anticipate an approval in the next day or two and should receive the notification within the week. The waiting is hard! Hard day for me here, just frustrated....those that know me know that I don't wait very well. I know I have waited over 3 years but now we are so close and have seen my daughter and the wait is harder!

1 comment:

  1. Happy day. My brother and SIL should get their fingerprints in a few weeks and I bet you all will travel at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete