Sunday, December 5, 2010

Random Shots From the Week...

Well this week was pretty much week as usual with normal every day routine. Continue to plug along with getting ready for Christmas and feeling a little more in the Christmas spirit the closer I get to done with the shopping and all other things to get ready for the big day!

I will say my oldest, Jonathon turned 16 today so was a big, big day for him. He got his car a few weeks ago so big gift this year! We celebrated with church, an afternoon at the movies and now headed off to Tsunami (Japanese!) for dinner with Mom, Kelly and the whole gang of family! Good times...

I will leave you for now with some photos that are sure to leave you with a smile on your face and maybe even a good belly laugh. The first shot is precious as I walked in with Grace having pushed her chair right up to the Christmas tree and just gazing upon it.

The other 3 well, many would not post these, but what the hey! As I was folding laundry Grace proceeded to pull out a pair of my panties and try them on...she is checking herself out quit proud, I had to pull out the camera...I promise they are not granny panties, but on her they sure do look like it - hysterical right?












No comments:

Post a Comment