Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Beautiful Day for the Pumpkin Patch

The weather was perfect today for a trip to Patterson Farm.  This is an annual tradition for pumpkin picking and fun.  This year Jonathon's girlfriend Allie joined my sister and I and all the kiddos (minus my nephew Mason who wasn't able to join us this year) - her first trip to Patterson Farm.  I tried my best to par down the photos but it was hard, so there are many to enjoy.
 
 cow ride
 
horse races

these two are so much a like and have a special connection, my oldest and my youngest

Hay ride, these two dont' go far without the girls right beside them

Olivia's first trip to the pumpkin patch

 Grace an ole pro at it
 
 
 
Jonathon and Allie

The gang

Christian

Logan

 Big hugs
 
Pony rides

One of the highlights for Grace

 Bat girl
 
Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment