Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Organization...Organization...Organization

Okay this week I have been working on organizing all the paperwork we have accumulated along this journey thus far. Since we transitioned over to the Waiting Child I have created a new binder with all our new information related to Parent Training, I-800A Immigration Paperwork, Home Study, Waiting Child Information and so on and so on. So my goal this week aggregate the last binder of information with this one as appropriate and get myself all organized. Yes I have two huge binders full of paper! You know me I can't think straight without it. And yes I have a list and yes it is highlighted...but only as I check off things I want/need to do. You see this way if I stay busy doing a little bit along the way then maybe it will make the wait a little less painful. So this week I chose to get organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment