Wednesday, March 17, 2010

More pictures....




















Guys you are not gonna believe this, yesterday I found out from another parent who had adopted a child from the same foster home that Grace's foster home has a website. It is all in Chinese, so a little hard to navigate but it had some pictures I found that I had not gotten so I was very excited. I thought The formatting I have to work on because not easy to post here except really small shots...she has been on a field trip and has a little friend and even had a 1 year old birthday party! I am not sure if I should be posting pictures of other people's children or the people at the foster home so I will limit them to pictures of Grace, but I will frame some of the others for Grace so she will have them in her room as her friends and special people that took care of her in her life. Here is one precious one that copied over well and at least a small photo of her with cake on her face at her birthday party - precious! I am so blessed I think I most have around 20 pictures now...this is such a blessing and so not typical! I am in awe of God's lavishing love upon us right now as we wait in anticiaption of holding our precious daughter!




1 comment: