Saturday, March 20, 2010

Update on Grace....







You are a not gonna believe this, but another update was posted this week on the foster home website with pictures of our beautiful Grace. I have photos that are only about a week old. Check them out…she is eating French fries and playing on the slide at the KFC! Yes that is KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken). Praise…she went for 4 month check up from her surgery (they struggled again with getting her to sleep for MRI – so took her to KFC to feed her and let her get wore out playing!). Results back…no signs of the cysts returning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so moved by this! God is so good. Check out these pictures.

This little girl is touching lives all over the world. I had a lady on our Yahoo site (for those families waiting for their children from China) that said this today “ I totally have chills, I saw your baby on the web page when I was looking for my daughter. She is crazy beautiful and so alive and joyful she just stood out to me. I was completely drawn to her story (when I translated it::). OMG you have so MANY photos!!!”

I love her so much! Guy and I sat and cried as we looked into the eyes of our baby girl today, we can’t’ wait to put our hands on her.

Please keep the prayers coming for Kelly that they get an update soon on Lily. Nothing yet and Kelly has been incredible! She is my biggest source of encouragement in this and journeys right by my side celebrating each praise and each new photo...but her heart is heavy and eager to see a recent photo and an update on Lily. She is one incredible sister I love you Kelly! She is still standing so strong, rejoicing with me and holding out hope for her update. That faith will move the mountain. So as you read this please lift up a prayer for Lily and that an update comes her way soon. I just can’t imagine how big she is now, almost 1 years old and I know so beautiful. She has eyes that captivate you – they are so beautiful and I can’t’ wait to see her pictures and look into her beautiful eyes once again!

1 comment:

  1. wowie zowie! Just got back in town and Yay! Double yay! Wahoo! Celebrating with you - can't believe it! yee ha!
    Getting chills of happiness for you guys. Tell us what you need! We'd love to help in any way....
    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete