Sunday, November 7, 2010

He Will Give You the Desires of Your Heart

A friend from work just gave me a copy of some photos she took when they had a luncheon/shower for us when we got home from China and got to meet Grace. I am overwhelmed as I look through them at one thing that stood out loud and clear....the joy on both our faces! Then I was quickened to remember this

"Pslam 37:4 - Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart".

How could I have ever doubted what I felt many years ago when God gave me this desire that 1) I was being selfish and 2) that this was too big for God to pull off.

Thank you Denise for capturing these shots that capture what my words can not.

Thank you God for the gift of Grace and the joy that abounds in our hearts for each other!
















1 comment: