Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tons of Photos For You

Grace helping Daddy clean up dishes
The all pile on!

Looks like PawPaw Fisher is giving Christian a good talking too...hummm wonder what that is all about?



Beautiful!



Annual tradition, Jonathon always stuffs the turkey!


Okay I couldn't choose so gonna post a ton of photos for you from the Thanksgiving holidays. We enjoyed lunch with Guy's parents, then home for Grace to nap and unwind a little before we headed over to Kellys for lunch with our family. It was a great day and I am so blessed to have such wonderful family. Enjoy all the photos.

Yes of course Kelly, Mom and I headed out on Black Friday for our annual shopping day and were out from 5am-5pm - we had so much fun and of had what has also become a tradition - PF Changs for lunch.

Guy and I managed to get all the decorating done for Christmas this weekend so house is all ready for Christmas. I love just sitting (when that happens - haha!) and enjoying it. The kids I always think will so enjoy helping us but as happens each year they are not so interested in the decorating maybe that is boys for you...it is very short lived in terms of help and made for a bit of chaos with 3 boys running crazy around the house and little Grace under foot while I am managing to decorate the tree. Grace helped some but that didn't last either and a little hard because things are breakable. She managed to only break one ornament or should I say I only let her help as far as one ornamanet got broke...hehe. I will say she is loving carrying the ornament around with the picture of her Nana and PawPaw and eating the candy canes.

I also had one proud moment today...Grace poopooed in the potty...like are you kidding me? I saw her still with her head on her little kitchen and said what are you doing? She said shoo shoo (that is what she calls in). I said do you want to shoo shoo in the potty. She ran down the hall, put her potty seat on the comode, grabbed her stool, set up there with her bear in her lap and did her business! WOW!

1 comment:

  1. LUCKY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh to have an easy early potty trainer...sigh...

    LOVED her dress- and her hair is really starting to grow out-- she is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete