Monday, May 23, 2011

An Awesome Weekend of Ministry



The girls enjoyed some fun in the lake

One bringing another before the Lord - beautiful!
The embrace of Kelly's arms as Chelcie hears God encourage her in truth, this picture captures it all! One standing along side as another presses in to reject the lies of this world, shed the pain and embrace truth. This is the body of Christ at work!

Another beautiful picture, these girls laying hands on their sister in Christ and praying!
Well I must say we had an awesome weekend of ministry a couple weeks ago. I took the teen girl Bible study group I had led over the past 5 months away to the lake for the weekend to love up on them and minister to them and just have some fun! My sister, Kelly, and two great friends who I walk this life with and hold me accountable went with me to just give them Jesus. Wow did God show up! I am so humbled and thankful each day God uses broken Christians like me - all he looks for is an obedient heart. Enjoy some photos. Check out facebook for a ton of them. It was hard to limit them here because was such a great time, but these are my favorites, that show the fun and power of God at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment