Sunday, May 29, 2011

Play Date

Grace had a play date this week with Lily and Abigail and Blake. And me and my friend Tina got to enjoy some time catching up and Kelly got to enjoy some special one on one time with Mason at his end of school year party while I kept Lily entertained. Enjoy some picture.

Otherwise life as usual. We did do some celebrating (over food of course) for both Mason (my nephew) 9th birthday and our oldest son Brandon's 25th birthday. I little serial I reminded him that it was at his age I married his Daddy and we became a family and I immediately became I mom. We had a lot of bumps along the way, but we made it and this gave him much perspective. God did his thing though and redeemed it all and we had much to celebrate. Love you Brandon!

Missing my Christian. He left Friday for a middle school mission trip and will be home tonight.

Happy Memorial Day! We are off to Kelly's to cookout and swim after nap, pictures to come later of that!

Enjoying some time on the swing, Grace, Lily and Blake


Grace of course think she is hilarious!


Is that a look you would trust?

No comments:

Post a Comment