Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School

Four of the kids started school today.  Grace does not start pre-K until next week.  I can not believe I have 5 kids in 5 different schools and a different schedule every day. I am going to have to be very organized to keep all of this straight.

Jonathon - 12th grade, SENIOR YEAR!  This is as good as it gets for a picture.  He hates his picture taken and is not a morning person so the two don't mix.  Jonathon is taking 2 classes this year at RCCC, the local community college in Criminal Justice (what he plans to major in at college) on MWF and then he takes 2 classes at the high school.  So his schedule varies depending on the day of the week.  Still can't believe my baby boy is a SENIOR!  Just saying next year when graduation comes I am going to be a mess!
 

 Christian - 10th grade, SOPHOMORE! 
 
 Logan - 6th grade - FIRST YEAR AT MIDDLE SCHOOL.  Stinks he is starting school with a broken collar bone but he is being a real trooper and is very excited about middle school this year.
 
Olivia - Kindergarten, FIRST YEAR OF SCHOOL!  This girls was so excited she was giddy about school today.  I love it! She was in school in China and I think missed it.  She loves to do workbooks and learn so I think she is going to love school.  We put Olivia in a private Christian school this year, Hope Academy.  It is a wonderful school and exactly where we felt she was to be.  She will go to school M-T-R and will be home schooled W-F.  There is no homework, just 2 home study days of about 3 hours work a day.  Materials are provided as well as training by the school.  So this will be a first for me too and another attempt at my juggling skills.  I think this will work great with her since she loves to learn.

 the girls hand in hand walking in to school - too cute
 
 Me and my girl before we said our good-byes
 

Olivia walked right in, sat in her seat, grabbed paper and marker and began to draw.  Check out Grace's stance?  She wanted to know if when she was 5 she could come?
 

Grace watching on  Olivia did so great at pick up she was all smiles and talked all about her day!  So glad to hear

No comments:

Post a Comment