Sunday, August 5, 2012

Seriously Logan....

Logan my 11 year old - youngest of my boys is not my "little" boy anymore.  It is hard to believe. He will be going off to middle school in a few weeks.  Still a bit overwhelming for me though he is ready to jump right into this new season.  That's just kind of how Logan rolls with all of life, always ready to tackle whatever lies ahead, ready for new experiences.  He is very social, athletic and just a whole lot of fun.  We had his check up this week and he got his shots for school.  My youngest is also my biggest boy.  He is still 90% on the charts, so this big brothers that always pick on him better watch out one day he will be bigger than them and then I am sure Logan will have his revenge or they will just back off.  This guy is as rough on things as is himself. He is the one that can go through some clothes, some shoes you name it - it doesn't take long before it is torn up.  Let's see over the past two weeks he has managed to do a number on his teeth.  A couple weeks ago he broke a molar in half eating french toast (now how does that happen?) and yesterday hit his mouth on the bottom of the pool and chipped his front tooth in half.  Looks like a call to the dentist tomorrow.  I tell you what good thing we have insurance...if only it paid 100% right.

No comments:

Post a Comment