Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Surprise Visit

We had a great surprise visit this Saturday.  We found out this week that friends we met in China almost 3 years ago that are from New Hampshire would be coming through our area as they would be in North Carolina for a wedding.  OMG how cool right?  We were going to get to see each other for a brief visit!  This Burke family adopted their little boy, Keenan, the same time we adopted Grace and my sister and her husband adopted Lily.
 
All our adopted children, I have brought home one more, Olivia and my sister brought home two more Liam and Miles since we met 3 years ago.

These are the three amigos - they have grown and changed so much in 3 years.

My sister, Michele and I - aka the moms

Guy and Jim with Keenan (Fred was unable to be there) - aka the dads

No comments:

Post a Comment