Sunday, June 9, 2013

Jonathon Graudated!

Yesterday day was a day full of emotion.  My oldest son, Jonathon, graduated from high school.  My mom, sister and Allie (Jonathon's girlfriend ) spent the morning setting up for his party. Then it was time for the big moment - graduation.  We followed up by a great time celebrating Jonathon over food, yummy desserts, a video tribute of the past 18 years, a time for those that loved Jonathon to share words of encouragement and funny stories.  The day was full of fun surprises and fellowship with many who love Jonathon dearly.  It was an emotional day.  I admit it. My baby graduated and these 18 years flew by.  I am so proud of him and love him so much.  I am a little sad that these years are over but blessed for the wonderful memories we have and excited about where God is taking him.  Jonathon will start college in the fall doing a bridge program with a local university, UNCC.  Jonathon will do his first year at CPCC and bridge over to UNCC his second year to complete his degree. This is a great program for Jonathon who wanted to begin his college career gradually but gets to work with his UNCC advisor from the start and participate in activities on campus as well.  He is a Criminal Justice Major and his dream is to one day work for the FBI.  I have so many pictures it was hard to choose so I kept it short and sweet and all the pictures can be viewed on face book. Isn't he handsome?  I am so proud and so blessed.
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment