Thursday, July 11, 2013

Picture Night at the Beach

We took some pictures on the beach last night and they turned out great.  It was so hard to choose which to post.  I did my best, you can check out Facebook though for more!
 
 
Jonathon and Christian and their girlfriends, Allie and Hannah
  

My girls, Olivia and Grace

Logan and his cousin, Mason

I am blessed - my family!

All the kiddos this year at the beach

Guy and I

The whole gang this year
 
I am overwhelmed with joy and thanksgiving even in the midst of the craziness as I look at these pictures.  I am truly blessed! Even after a moment this week when I had to step away from it all and take a walk alone and I asked the question I dare to confess "where are you God right now, through tears"?  I look back at these moments, these faces, my family and I see you God in the faces of those I love more than life itself. Thank you - thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment