Monday, August 12, 2013

An Amazing Cruise

What an amazing week.  I don't even know where to start.  We spent 5 days on a cruise of the Caribbean.  We went to Grand Turk, Nassau, Bahamas and Carnivals private island Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas. The Caribbean waters always take my breath away as I marvel at the hand of God.  We laughed a lot.  We played hard, we relaxed and even took a nap one day (big for me!).  We took everything in and had a great time. 
 
This trip was just Guy and I along with our oldest son Jonathon and his girlfriend Allie.  We had a lot of celebrating to do. This trip was Jonathon's high school graduation gift from us.  It also fell over me and Guy's 20th wedding anniversary, August 7, so we had our own celebrating to do as well.  It was one of the highlights of our year.  Here are just a few shots from our week. 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment