Sunday, August 22, 2010

Grace Celebrates Her 2nd Birthday

Grace insists on wiping her hands and mouth while she eats her cupcake. She does not like being messy.
Grace decides an easier way to stay clean might be to dip her finger in the cupcake and then lick he fingers.

Let me try this cupcake it - it looks great...first cupcake!


Oh my it is delicious!




Grace's Birthday Cakes



This was a busy week just keeping up with life as usual, but also my oldest, Jonathon came home Tuesday from a Christian retreat called Spiritus at the beach and had a great time! We also started gearing up for start of school with all the school supply purchases. I had a great time with my accountability group Friday night who are truly such dear friends and sisters in Christ and God showed up in a powerful way, made for a great start to our weekend. Then Saturday we got to celebrate Grace's 2nd birthday with family and friends. It was a great time and I am truly blessed each and every day to call her my daughter. She brings so much life and joy to our lives. We celebrated at Frank Liske Park with a cookout. It was a great time...I will let the pictures tell the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment