Thursday, August 5, 2010

Grace's First Beach Trip






Kelly and I took the kids to the beach this past week and well let me just say Grace loved it! I echo the words of her nannies - she has still not shown me anything she is afraid of! I am going to post a bunch of photos as I know that is really what you all are asking for the most. By the end of the week she was speaking to the waves "no, no" with that little finger out, when they crashed too rough upon her. She had her first ice cream, and orange push up and LOVED IT! Needed a bath afterwards! My girl is a big bird watcher she can spot one real quick and so the beach had her in awe with the seagulls and pelicans. She is a big "cat" fan you know or as she calls them "Meow" (Cat in Chinese) and so the equestrian center has a lot of them runnning around and she loved this. The trip over to the small barn with goats, chickens and a turkey name Fred was a favorite too. She was nose to nose at the fence with the Turkey Fred - who scared me personally! Enjoy the photos will post them in several batches since can only post 5 at a time and I plan on loading you up. I just don't know how to do any other way and you know me I am not creative so enjoy!

Yes this is our first night at beach, we thought we would let Grace "SEE" the beach, she had a different idea...the kids thought it was great it meant they could all get in WITH THEIR CLOTHES ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment