Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year

What an amazing night we had tonight celebrating the Chinese New Year with family and friends. There were 28 of us at a local Chinese Restaurant which included my parents, and 5 other local families who adopted from China (one being my sister, and another family who lives about 30 minutes away but we met in China!) This was a shot of Grace before we left...silly thing that she is.
A little more serious for us
Getting some love from her PawPaw
Braelyn and her daddy, Marc
Jaidyn giving Guy a big hug
Lily's response, that is my Uncle Guy and gave him a big squeeze. She has been sharing her Mommy and Daddy with her little brother for almost 3 weeks, she is not sharing her Uncle Guy!
Taylor and Christian, playing on the phone
Grace and Logan being silly
Jaidyn loves to give hugs, and Grace's face says all, "oh my gosh, here she comes"
"I knew it! Somebody help!"
Grace says to Marc, "I want to hold you " aka, "hold me"
Because she knows that means "this" , needless to say Marc ended up giving a lot of little girls rides.
Grace and her good friend Braelyn and Braelyn's daddy Marc
Caiya and Logan, these two have always had a special bond...her mom , Amy, and I are already talking arranged marriages...
Logan and Caiya

The gang, Grace (really another picture), Caiya (OMG!), Taylor (pretty smile), Jaidyn (hiking up that dress), Braelyn (oh yeah baby!), Laim (what the heck is up with all these girls!) and Lily (really, you guys can't be serious)

1 comment: