Saturday, January 21, 2012

Liam Is Home!

My sister, brother in-law, niece Lily and new nephew Liam arrived home from China this afternoon. Look at the joy on Kelly's face when she saw her kiddos and the rest of us there to greet them full of expressions of love!
Now look at that beautiful face that stole my sisters heart!
These two girls so missed each other, can you tell? Pure joy! Simple laughter!
Grace so happy to have her cousin Lily home!
Adorable, just adorable, he wanted to particpate in Grace and Lily's craziness but thought to watch from a distance for now is just as much fun!
Gosh I am going to pinch his face off!
He has stolen my heart!

1 comment:

  1. :) love kelly's face!!!! miss you guys so much! just think dawn-- you're next!!!!! though i cannot imagine china without you and kelly making me laugh till i pee!

    ReplyDelete