Monday, January 23, 2012

WE GOT TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an amazing Chinese New Year it has been! No we do not have our Olivia home yet to celebrate but we did get our TA - Travel Approval today! Which makes today even more super special!

Our agency has requested our Consulate appointment based on us leaving around February 15-17 as our first choice.

The U.S. Consulate is closed from January 22-28 due to the Chinese New Year. We should hear early-middle of next week with our confirmed travel dates! Then the real fun begins as we get ready to travel to bring home our daughter!!!!

5 comments:

  1. So happy for you! Now I get to live through you as you travel to China. Stinks that we had to do it seperately this time, but God's plan is perfect and I rest in that. I missed you so much when we were there! I pray that your time is sweet as you meet your precious Olivia for the first time. Cherish your time with her while you are there and I will be anxiously awaiting your return. Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gulp....I know bitter sweet...you touched my heart as you always do...refuse to cry yet....so I am going to stop typing

      Delete
  2. the horrid TA wait is over!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you!!!!!!!!!! hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and kelly! what are you doing up at 3:39 AM???? jet lag/???;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, sleep seems a thing of the past lately. If I can get the little ones to sleep than maybe I can get some shut eye!

    ReplyDelete