Sunday, May 19, 2013

Senior Prom - Jonathon and Allie - 2013

Jonathon's senior year is winding down with his high school graduation just 3 short weeks away.  It is hard to believe my baby, my first born, has grown into a man so quickly.  I am going through the motions right now because it has been so busy, but when the still moments come so do the tears.  I am proud of him and who he is and excited for the adventure that awaits him in this new season of his life but at the same time I am sad to see these 18 years come to close as his childhood years are over, he gets to begin his new life.  So pray for me in these next few weeks leading up to the big day.  My commitment I have made in the business of this season is to stop at each milestone and really soak it up and enjoy the gift that it is. Prom night was one of those gifts.  Jonathon and his girlfriend Allie looked amazing.  It was hard to narrow down the picture choices, but here are some of my favorites.  I hope you enjoy taking a trip through this magical night.  The prom theme was "Athenian".
 
Making the most of the rainy weather

 We got some great shots in between the rain
 

Beautiful

 Allie has already ditched the shoes and the night has yet to begin....
 


So sweet
 

A little hazy but I love this shot

 Isn't her corsage beautiful?
 
Sassy ....their night is about to begin

Thanks to my brother in law, Fred for allowing them to take out his car for the night, what a treat

Met up with some friends for some more photos before dinner and the prom
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment