Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Girls Light Up The Stage

The girls had their first dance recital this morning.  They both looked beautiful and danced so well.  My heart swelled and I was in tears.  I was just overwhelmed watching  these girls who are absolutely beautiful inside and out.  But when the thought hit me as I watched the glowing smiles as they lit up the stage with their pure joy that these little girls were once orphans with little hope I was in awe at what the hand of our God can do.  Two little girls once labeled special needs orphans now lighting up a stage as princesses filled with joy and the light of Jesus beaming through them as they danced a stage on the other side of the world for a family that absolutely adores them.  Enjoy a glimpse into the glory of God through a smile.....
 





 




1 comment: