Saturday, August 24, 2013

Celebrating Grace's 5th Birthday Ninja Turtle Style

We had a blast this morning celebrating Grace's 5th birthday!  If you know my girly she is my little tough cookie with the sweetest little heart.  Her choice for parties this year Ninja Turtles.  She cracks me up.  From Tinker bell with Olivia in May for her party to Ninja Turtles for Grace. Each their own little personalities that blend perfectly!  I love it!  I will be short on words since I had a hard time choosing pictures....enjoy!
 
 
 
Don't you love all the Ninja Turtles, we had Toxic Ooze to drink and Ninja mix to eat along with birthday cake, ice cream and of course Michelangelo's favorite - PIZZA!

First we had a clown come and then she changed into a Ninja Turtle costume for a little dancing. The clown did face painting. Grace had Michelangelo painted on her hand and a turtle bracelet and a birthday hat out of balloons!

The kiddos posing with the clown before she leaves to go get Michelangelo!

I think she makes the cutest Ninja turtle ever

I love this girl!

All our Ninja Turtles...the kids got Ninja Turtle masks, toxic ooze, Ninja turtle fruit snacks and blowers

So stinkin cute

The highlight of the day - Michelangelo!!!!!!!

Good friends!

Turtle power!

Happy Birthday Beautiful!

May all your wishes come true
 
Friends....

Oh yeah present time

Score!

Life is good!  May it always be full of blessings.  I love you so much Grace Fisher.  It was fun celebrating this day with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment