Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cool Confirmations as A Shfit Begins to Occur in the Process..


Back in September as we hit our 2 year mark since the start of this process I began to get more of more from the Lord on Grace. A friend told me to worship - God's mnisters have been sent to aid in a speedy delivery and Grace would be delivered on time that we were not to give into the process. Hold firm and tight to our promises...I am to be like Hannah and to persevere. As I worshiped the process would speed up.


Then a couple weeks later in September a prophet came and spoke at our church. At the end he felt the Lord giving him a word for a few people. I had never met this man before, he was here for California. He came up to me and spoke several things and at the end I broke he said "Where the light has been red it is turning green. He says I am putting you on the starting line and saying baby go. No longer look at it from afar. But I will cause the nations to hunger for the very love that is in you. You have had a desire in you since you were a child to travel the world. You have a missionary understanding that you would go to the nations and teach a generation. I see Africa (he had no clue I had just come back from my first mission trip and it was to South Africa in June and I fell in love with them) and I see parts of China (oh my gosh I about fell over as I began to weep) crying out for you. I see the land of the red clay and God says of daughter of Zion I have annoited you for this purpose and you will fulfill it. You shall see the promises I have for you to a generation bringing and proclaiming life. The Lord says I ain't forgotten what I spoke to you as a child. You will got to the nations and bring forth life!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay does that give you chills or what, that is just how personal and intimate a God we serve. He loves us so much he continues to encourage us with his truth and he loves Grace this much!


Then I was doing my devotion a week later in a book I was reading "The Deborah Company" it said praise brings breakthrough...a breaking annoiting is just what we needed for Grace and Lily! So Kelly and I began to praise! And we encouraged our husbands to do the same. There is a battle in order to attain a victory so we set our minds to battle for our girls!!!!!!!!!!!!


But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God and the prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that teh foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyones chains were loosed...Acts 16:25-26


This was symbolic. Kelly and I were just like Paul and Silas and as we prayed and worshiped the chains would fall off our girls and the other children. You see a breaker annoting doesn't just receive the answer for her own personal needs, but receives a breakthrough that opens the way for others to receive as well.


So you say, wow! Well it gets better...so then Kelly and I went to church the next night, and what song was playing when we walked in "Amazing Grace, My Chains Are Gone" Well you can imainge we were toast!

No comments:

Post a Comment