Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Consulate Appointmentment - PASSED!

Well this morning our CCAI reps went to the US Consulate for our Visa appointment interview with all our paperwork for Grace.  We had to hang around our room from 9:30-11:30 in case there were questions or problems with paperwork.  All went great!  Kids played and Kelly and I took the girls to the playroom some.  Then we went to lunch and kids are napping now.  Guy and Fred went out to do some last minute souvenir shopping and to grab some diapers and wipes we went through. 
 
Angel House (the foster care home Grace was at) found our blog and the 2 other families and pulled some photos of of us - pretty neat!  They are on their website!
 
They are having a Pearl River Cruise tonight.  Not sure yet if we will go.  Afraid Grace might get a little antsy and tired and not sure what they are serving for dinner yet. So we will see.  She loves the water and the lights out there will be beautiful.  We will either do that or try the French restaurant down the street. No other big plans, want to run out and get a few more things   -  I know I thought I was done shopping but after thinking about it may go grab a few more things I wish I would have picked up - get me off this island before I am BROKE!  Maybe do the pool a little later we will see.
 
Enjoy the photos of the girls playing this morning! 
 
3 MORE DAYS TIL WE ARE HOME!

1 comment:

  1. Dawn, Guy and Grace, we can not wait until you get home. Love you. Missy

    ReplyDelete