Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Time

That smile makes it all worth while!

Grace and Jonathon as he helps her pick out the perfect pumpkin.
Christian chillin on the hay ride


Logan, cool dude on the hayride




Grace enjoying a little yogurt



Well it has been busy busy busy so been a couple weeks since I have blogged. I have officially gone back to work so navigating working 30 hours a week on top of life has been a challenge but I am doing as well as to be expected....maybe a little better I am blessed to have the flexibility that I have with my job. So Mondays are long in the office a 10 hour day and my Mom watches Grace. That has gone great! The rest of the week, unless I have meetings I am up at 4:30 to begin working early before Grace wakes and then work while she naps. This gives us mornings together, afternoons for homework and evenings as a family. Of course there are a million and one other things I try to cram in during the day as well so not quit as smooth sailing as it sounds but it is my plan and for most part is working.

My aunt's wedding was last weekend and that was beautiful! Shed a tear as she walked down the isle - beautiful! Normal life stuff and of course still enjoying Kindermusik, Gymnastics (which she tumbles everywhere, uses the curb as a balance beam outside in the road and the handle of the treadmill as her parallel bars such a trip) and Logan still in the midst of football season. My Christian is madder by the day that he is still in PT and the doctor's not released him back to the baseball field.
Enjoyed some much needed 1:1 time with each of my boys as I took turns taking each one to lunch and shopping for fall/winter clothes and Guy got some good bonding time with Grace.
My personal high was my night out with the girls and the Lord. My accountability group meets once a month and God really showed up in a powerful way and us ladies walked away different from this night, reminded of his love for us, and our purpose in this world and ready to move into a "go" season and begin to walk it out and make a difference.
My proudest moment, today when my son Christian gave his testimony with a friend at church of how baseball is his mission field and how he shared Jesus with this friend on the ball field in Cooperstown and his friend received Christ. Church is beyond the walls of our church it is where God puts us every day, our families, our schools, jobs, even Walmart or the baseball field, even our neighborhoods. His friend testified how he will never be the same. Many tears fell today.
Our most fun time the was the trip to the pumpkin patch. We took Grace for her first trip to pick pumpkins and enjoyed a hay ride to the patch to pick the perfect one. She loved it! Enjoy some photos which I know is what you are all so eager to see.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment