Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat

Check out this bucket of candy, can you believe it? Its all MINE!
Yeah its all still there

My silly Logan and his buddy Christian


Logan, Grace and Christian- by now she is over the photos and people all up in her space



the kids with neighbors and friends




Okay this night was a blast! Grace loved it! The older ones left us though, we were too slow for them. Grace thought this whole concept of going to door to door for candy rocked! I am just waiting for her to find that pumpkin a few weeks from now and want to try it again...and ohh as for the candy, we will have to hide that girl was rockin a sugar buzz tonight. When I said bath time and got her all undressed she proceeded to run through the house from me naked with a sucker in her mouth (making me very nervous) laughing hysterically! I had to laugh. She talked her self to sleep after about 45 minutes....enjoy the photos and nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment