Saturday, August 6, 2011

Another Week on the Go....Glad to All be Home

It has been another week on the go and so glad to all be home. I had another week traveling with work, but at least day trips to Greenville, SC and Greensboro, NC and not any over night trips. Work has kept me very very busy this week so been pretty heads down there.

I did manage Friday to make it over to my favorite local children's boutique Audreys which I try to hit end of each season and buy gorgeous clothes on clearance for Grace for the next season. Oh I got some beautiful things and made my first Olivia purchases. Two girls, are you kidding me, this is going to be dangerous!

Logan came home today and had a great time. He said his favorite thing the high dive and then the zip line. His least favorite things, no air conditioning and waking up at 6:30 every morning. I will say I was a bit shocked though he also came home very horse and covered head to toe with a rash. So he went took an oatmeal bath, rubbed down with baby oil, cortisone cream, aquafor and lotion and kept him on Benedryl. I am hoping it passes or we will be at the doctor. He was on an antibiotic (sulfur) for the bug bit infection and wondered if it was from that ( I react that way to sulfur) but he did have it in him for 3 days before camp with no rash so that stumps me a little.....keep him in your prayers and for this rash and hoarseness to go away as he rests tonight.

Tomorrow is a day of celebration! Guy and I will be celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary! We are going to have a date afternoon after church with lunch and a movie while mom watches the kiddos! Looking forward to it.

Update with Olivia...still waiting on I-797C.....

No comments:

Post a Comment