Sunday, August 14, 2011

Myrtle Beach and a Reunion!


Oh my gosh it has been an amazing 3 days! We spent it at Myrtle Beach with our family and my sisters' family but this trip was even more special because we also got to spend it with the Adcox Family! We met Jim and Emily in China last year when we got Grace and they got their son Noah who is 1 month younger than Grace. It was a great time. I have so many moments to share with you from the trip and so many pictures that capture the moments better then my words so I will post several posts. I just have so many photos it makes it hard to choice. Our kids all took to each other so well and it made for a tough good bye, but we know we will see each other again so it will just be for a while! Above is a shot of Christian and Luke. Luke loved hanging with my big boys.

Logan and Amy
Grace, love that smile!
Me, Emily and Kelly
Jim and Guy
Okay so initially let's just say Grace was not about taking a picture with Noah and Ben...in fact she scooted her little tush up against big brother Christian
Grace loved the face painting...Nemo of course
Beach fun
And a lion....
Lily and Grace played for hours in the sand
Luke, Christian and Jonathon
Christian skim boarding
Christan and Morgan chillin in the sand
More to come.....with a few stories and a finale...

No comments:

Post a Comment