Sunday, August 14, 2011

Well This Week Had A Couple Bumps in the Road

What a week.....we started out with a pretty normal well Monday at least. Tuesday was one of those days you just want to have a "redo" on. What began great with a much needed cut and color went south quick when Grace fell and we ended up in ER with her getting her head glued shut. What a trooper she is! Thank God for my sister who was there and could think for me til I could do for myself. I tell you though by the end Grace looked in the mirror and saw her cut all shut and turned to the doctor and said "All better, thank you". Gotta love her. So I decided that evening to keep my word and take the big boys to see "Captain America". Logan however said Mommy my ear is really hurting can you take me to the doctor. Since we were leaving in 2 days for the beach and he has a high tolerance to pain I thought I would drop by and get it checked on way to the movie...my goodness ear double ear infection in both ears!!!! But I will say the week got much better.....as we headed off to the beach on Thursday stay tuned for a fabulous update on our few days at Myrtle Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment