Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ministry Launch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not begin to tell you how excited I am about this weekend. It started with a dream my sister, Kelly, and I had, then realizing it was deposited in us by God as our "calling", then God giving us 7 other amazing Godly women to walk along side us with a passion for restoration and setting women free, walking us through our own heart and dealing with each of us personally and now 5 years later he says "go"! I have tears as I type this our dream, our calling for God Almighty is going to become a reality this weekend! We will be putting on our first women's retreat! We felt God said, small and intimate. We found a beautiful retreat center that we didn't even know was here locally, tucked away from our world yet close and the lodge the women will be staying in held 22 women....that was our number and God filled it with the 22 women he hand picked for this first retreat put on by our ministry "Oaks of Righteousness", our cry that these women stand tall as mighty oaks of righteousness as display of the Lords glory and splendor" - Isaiah 61. Below are some pictures of our team (minus one who could not be there for the photo shots)






So those of you reading this I ask for your prayers, I can not wait for tomorrow. Pray I stay out of the way and as John the Baptist said in the book of John....more of you God less of me! Pray for freedom for these women and that they encounter God this weekend on our first retreat titled "The Garden of the Heart". May the ladies encounter Jesus as they walk the garden of their heart.


For more information check out our website you can read more about the ministry, contribute financially, with your prayers or even attend our next retreat October 12-14, 2012.


www.oaksofrighteousness.info




No comments:

Post a Comment