Monday, May 28, 2012

Pool Time


The girls and I hit the pool this morning for some fun.  It is our first time for the season because we have simply been so busy.  Olivia was a bit fearful but you know me I made her face it head on and well below is the result.  It is tough for Guy to watch me be so hard on her sometimes until he sees the result.  I know I could use a pinch of understanding there too she hasn't been to a pool before (other than our time at Great Wolfe Lodge) from what she tells us.

our little fish-Grace

and our little minnow - we will get here there; check her out with the 3 flotation devices she needed to embrace the water without gripping hold of one of us.  We will shed one at a time this summer


aren't they cute?

adorable little thing isn't she....


and Grace scaling the wall

1 comment:

  1. i'm just like you-- push 'em in- :) they'll thank you for it later:)

    ReplyDelete