Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Sweetest Girls Ever!

So today at the ball field I looked over and Grace was giving Olivia a big hug and kiss. I had to laugh.  They proceeded to share the love and I took a few quick shots.  Her Olivia decided to share the love Grace was dishing out with a big kiss...Grace's face is like aw shucks Olivia!



Two happy little girls

This is my favorite - so so sweet; look at that tight hug Grace is giving Olivia and Olivia gives her a sweet kiss. I am telling you it blows my mind how much they  truly love each other.

and then there is where Grace hugs her to the ground - notice Olivia's face like omg Grace don't hurt me

she is laying a big kiss on the cheek her - look at how she is holding Olivias face and all and Olivia just laughing

Post pictures soon of Christian's tournament.  It was kinda nice to sit at the field this week even though there were a million other things I could have been doing, honestly I am just flat tired (thus the lack of posts the past couple weeks).  School is really busy now with all the EOGs at elementary school and the upcoming EOCs in high school and the crunch for my two older boys to buckle down in a couple classes here in the last minute where their grades are less then to be desired.  Lots of pressure on them and momma here and a lot of work being crammed in this last month. I will be so glad when June 8 comes and we are on summer break...though I am sure I will come July be ready for them to go back to school, right now this momma needs a break from the homework about as much as these kids.  Our weeknds are pretty much filled with baseball.  We did manage to go see Avengers on Mothers Day - it was  a great movie!  Even had a funeral in the midst of it all when my best friend's grandmother passed away.  He was a great man who lived a long 90 years and now is dancing in heaven with his bride!    Busy busy busy......

Oh and one more plug, if you are longing for refreshment, renwal and just an encounter with the Lord along side some other women just like yourself check out our website www.oaksofrighteousness.info  - my sister and I started this ministry last year along with 6 great sisters in Christ and are putting on our second women's retreat Sept 14-16.  Registration has now opened up and we would love you to come.....kinda cool we have 2 maybe 3 others coming from out of state that we got to know through our adoption journeys....wouldn't that be cool to have a group of us there!  Guy, my husband, just came home today from a men's retreat this weekend..makes me so ready for our weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. would love to come some time-- just can't do it this fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be amazing Emily - I would love that, girl I know we would laugh and cry - so much fun! We are going to do one for the youth this spring but are planning another women's retreat in the fall of 2013 maybe you can make that one after you are home and settled for a year. Thinking that one will be a new topic.

      Delete
  2. I've been reading your blog for awhile now and I was so excited to see your little Olivia on the Eagle Wing Website.

    When I was 16 in 1998 Linda Shum the director of C.O.A.T who is actually from the same town I live in Australia came to our church to talk what they were doing in China. Our church ended up donated boxes and boxes of things to take over to china with her.

    She is the reason I want to go volunteer over in China in a orphange in the near future as well as adopting from China as well.

    The internet really makes you realise how small the world is. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cool is this? I love how a life can touch a life that touches yet another life. That is how we change the world my friend one life at a time. I love this story and thank you for sharing. If your ever in the states let me know.

      Delete