Saturday, June 26, 2010

Last Day in Beijing

Well today was our final day in Beijing and we stayed very busy.  We began our day by climbing the Great Wall.  OMG that about killed me!  Then we went to the Jade Factory.  Bought some nice jade braclets.  Lunch was good we ate at a restaurant at the Jade Factory. Then we went to Birds Nest where the 2008 Olympics were. This was neat.  Michelle and Megan in our travel group have the other two girls that are at the Angel House with Grace and we have a picture of the 3 of them together there so we took a picture of the 3 of us there too!  We then went to an Acrobatic Show which was really good.  Dinner tonight, KFC.  Tired now and ready for bed.  Enjoy the pics.  Tomorrow morning we leave out early - leave hotel at 7:30am to catch our flight to Grace's province.
 
Pray for my Logan, he hit his head at the pool yesterday and it is bothering him. Pray also for my Jonathon who is coming home a few days early from his mission trip homesick.  All this has me a little (well a lot nerved out)  It is very hard being a world away and not being able to love them when they are struggling.  So this has my nerves (and my stomach) tore up.  So please pray for peace for me and for my kids and for me to stay healthy and enjoy the rest of our trip. 
 
Two more days til we meet Grace
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Dear God, Please wrap Your strong and loving arms tightly around Dawn, her children, and all of her family. Please whisper words of comfort and peace to all. Help them to feel their close connections even though they are far apart. Keep them strong, healthy, and safe. Let the time slip by quickly so that Dawn, Guy, Grace, Kelly, Fred, and Lily can be united together with Jonathon, Christian, Logan, Morgan, and Mason, making their lives complete. Thank You for all Your many blessings and gifts, and most of all for Your Precious Son, Jesus Christ in whose name I pray. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, the post from JustaCaringLady is me. Not sure how I got that name, but it works!!!!
    Kathy Cashion Burdette

    ReplyDelete