Sunday, September 19, 2010

Another Week in the Life of the Fishers

Christian continues in his PT 2x a week for his shoulder injury.

Grace has started Kindermusik and Gymnastics. We do the Mommy and Me classes. Kelly and Lily are doing with us. It is fun! Grace loves it! The teacher and mom's were blown away she just turned two and that she has only been home since July. She didn't miss a beat, doing all the moves and dancing. She did her best to keep Lily (our little free spirit) in tight rain. Grace is so smart and picks up so fast. She amazes us every day and we just love her so much.

I will say she will still not let me leave her in Sunday school. She cries HARD you know with the heavy breathing and takes them a while to catch their breath. Baby steps I know. The sermons she gets a bit answer..but my girl loves to worship..singing in her own sort of language (making a joyful noise), dancing and hands in the air! That in itself is enough to bring tears to my eyes each Sunday morning and a smile to my face. She captivates me!

As school settles in, we had 2 more curriculum nights this week..since have 3 in 3 different schools right now it keeps us hoping. Projects have already begun and Jonathon and I spent most of the day Saturday working on a project on Jewish holidays in movie maker for his Honors English II class..ugg.

Trying to pick up work hours this month too, so putting in about 15 hours a week which is a challenge and calls for some late nights, but hey it's worth it. Two more weeks until I am back to work...I did manage to get out a couple hours this week and get the "grey" colored and Mom watched Grace. Then Friday night a had a girls night out with my accountability group and Guy had the kids...that is always a breath of fresh air, time with great friends and the Lord will do amazing things for your soul.

Other than that just life, bday parties, football, baby showers...stuff, stuff and more stuff!

I will say today I did find myself in awe of an amazing, faithful God...you can never ever out give God. You can never be more faithful then our God is to us. You can always trust God and his perfect time...he will always show up, always! I am so humbled to be a small part of a plan he had this day to pour out his love on a daughter of his. Thank you Jesus!

1 comment: