Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas with My Side of the Family

We had a lot of fun as always with my family. As you can see from these photos we all have a good time. You can also tell Grace loves the whole "receiving of gifts". Her expressions made it all worth while. This was a large Elmo puzzle.
Patiently waiting under the tree
Our Yankees fan
Another Yankees fan, with his new Yankees phiton
Cars from her Aunt Crystal - score!
A touching moment for Mom when we gave her a shirt we ordered with Kelly and I's new ministry logo and retreat logos on them
My beautiful niece - Morgan
My boy of little emotion this year (has an image to up hold and that includes looking cool at all costs this year) so snap every time I got a grin.
Only in our family...my nephew Mason scored the Fart game

Remote control firetruck, Lily got the school bus - kept these girls occupied for a long while
You know it...Cars laptop
Boys, need I say more

No comments:

Post a Comment