Monday, December 12, 2011

Let the Christmas Parties Begin!

Today we celebrated Christmas at Grace's school. She was the last one up from the table. Chick fla chicken nuggets are always a hit for her. Grace and her friends
I was to bring juice boxes and those of you who know my Gracie she loves "Cars" so her order was for Cars juice boxes of course.
And cupcakes..yumm, of course she only licked the icing off!
Mrs. Sharon updated me on Grace a little today when she gave me a picture she had made. She said this girl fine motor skills are incredible. She would cut and glue and paint all day long. They just let her do her thing. She said rarely can the kids hold the paper and cut at this age but not this girl, she's got it ! Loved to hear how well she is doing! Warmed this momma's heart.


1 comment:

  1. Okay- Grace's outfit about melts me into a puddle - how cute is she?!?!!

    ReplyDelete