Sunday, December 18, 2011

Olivia's Prayer Quilt Finished

Prayer quilt finished. It love it! This is the centerpiece. I really wanted to tie in Isaiah 40:31. It has been a scripture I felt was for her from the beginning. Then I found out she was at Eagles Wing. Well I won't repeat the story you can read it again if you want in our entry we did back in July of this year . So the lady who did our quilt also embroidered this quilt square in the middle as her contribution! I love it!
A closer look at the centerpiece
The entire quilt (almost a King)
Thanks to all of you who helped make this possible! I have put her fabric pieces and prayers from each of you in a book for her. One day when she is old enough it will tell a powerful story of the love that she was enveloped in and prayers covering her and words of encouragement spoken over her life even before people knew her, some of these people who contributed may never even meet her they were simply inspired by who she was and her story!

No comments:

Post a Comment