Friday, December 9, 2011

I-800 Provisional Approval

Okay so our agency received our I-800 Provisional Approval today from the NBC (National Benefits Center). It was then sent by our agency along with our documents for Olivia's Visa to their office in Guangzhou.

Next step....I will contact the National Visa Center middle of next week to make sure that they got our paperwork and that it has been uploaded for the US Consulate in Guangzhou. They will then issue me an NVC letter. It then goes with all the other paperwork to the US Consualte for our Article 5. That will be our last step before we official get TA - Travel Approval from China to come get our girl!

We are getting there folks! It is a long tedious pape filled process. I will update you next week when I hear we have cleared the next hurdle (just 4 more to go before we are China bound!). Still hoping for February!

1 comment:

  1. wow!!!!!!!!! it seems like it went so fast- though i know it feels like forever for you:) so glad you're almost there!!!!

    ReplyDelete