Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas with the Family

It was a wonderful Christmas.  We opened gifts at hone, enjoying our traditional breakfast casserole and spent the first half of the day letting the kids play while we cleaned up and just relaxed.  Then we went to my mom's and shared Christmas with my parents and sisters and their kids, followed by the extended family joining us, yes my cousins and aunts and uncles.  I love my family.  Here are some shots of everyone up and ready to celebrate the day. 
 
Grace

Olivia

Logan

 Christian
 
Guy and I

 Guy and his girls

Logan and Mason - his cousin in their matching Panthers hats

Girls with team work in opening their gifts

Me and my sisters kids
 

with their Nana and PawPaw

Me and my sisters and our husbands

Our family

Guy and his boys


No comments:

Post a Comment