Sunday, February 3, 2013

3 Years Ago Today....

‎3 years ago today a little before noon, I got a phone call from a woman at our adoption agency that I will never forget. After nearly 4 years of waiting the moment had arrived, the call had come. The woman said, "I have a file and some pictures of a beautiful little girl that wants to know if you want to be her mommy? " I was crying, shaking, overwhelmed and sat eagerly awaiting the pictures of my what I wondered then - "could this be my little girl"... this was the face I saw. The face that forever changed my heart and life. I love you Grace Ann-Xin Fisher! Today I celebrate that call, that moment - the first time I saw your face!

3 Years Ago Today - I saw this face for the first time when we got that long awaited call....do you want to be her mommy I was asked?

1 comment:

  1. oh grace--- how could you NOT fall in love with her??? love her and you guys to pieces!!!!!

    ReplyDelete