Sunday, February 24, 2013

Be Still My Heart...

Not the best quality photos but I did not realize when I took Grace to ballet this week and costumes came in we would get to check them out all dressed up and watch them show us what they have learned so far of their dance so all I had was my blackberry. 
 
You will still be able to see this little girl is so excited.  No fear.  Just embraced the moment.  She looked adorable and that smile melted my heart.  As she danced and that smile never left I had tears in my eyes.  I am so blessed to be able to have been picked by God to be her mom.  You know people do ask why did you go to China to adopt?  Well it is simple, my daughters Grace and Olivia were there.  Wouldn't you go anywhere God sent you if he told you that had a child waiting.  A little serial as I flipped my calendar over tonight to look at what was ahead for the day tomorrow I was reminded that it was 3 years ago we decided to accept this gift - Grace as our daughter.  I can not even begin to imagine my life without her.  I love you Gracie!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment