Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11 - God Bumps

So if you will remember in a post a couple months ago I talked about how God had shown me 11-11 everywhere on the clocks, you name it for a bout a year and half. I didn't know what it meant but knew as long as it was it had to have some significance. I let it go and resolved that if God wanted to tell me he would in his timing.

Fast forward to a couple months ago as I set down to write Olivia's prayer out for her prayer quilt square. As I began to type I heard God say, "are you ready for me to tell you the significance of 11-11". Are you serious of course I am? He told me to flip to Isaiah 11:11. To summarize it says "I will stretch my hand out a second time to the land to reclaim the remnant of my people". Okay here this....he knew I needed to know that I know that I know that Olivia was ours and that she was part of God's plan. He needed me to know that I know that I know. But he couldn't' reveal it to me then it would have made no sense. Hear that "word" a second time to the land - our second adoption to China...Now a remnant I knew meant a small piece. I thought oh a small piece of our family we are claiming her, He is bringing her home. God so oh no honey, look up remnant...aer you ready for this? It means 1/6th. She is our 6th child!!!! I was literally weeping like that big cry where you can't breath, totally overwhelmed at the goodness of God.

So here we are today 11-11-11. I knew this but for the moment had forgotten. It was today that Kelly and I went to the fabric store to get the reset of the fabric I needed to bring to the quilter for Olivia's quilt. We are picking out fabric and I go to get it cut and pay and the notice wow it gotten crowded and a line up here quick, I said something to the lady at the counter as she was ringing me up. She said yes it is 11-11-11 oh yeah I remembered. Interesting I thought the day I buy the rest of her fabric for the prayer quilt...I just smiled. She said and you are buying the fabric at the 11 o'clock hour - wow I said, (she had no idea the significance) and we are doing a sale for anyone who buys fabric on 11-11-11 in the 11 o'clock hour - they get 11% off. Are you serious? God has such a sense of humor. Of course I shared our story, she was overwhelmed with what she called goosebumps, I call Godbumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment