Saturday, November 12, 2011

Congratulations Logan on Making A/B Honor Roll

Logan was so excited and worked so hard this quarter so A/B Honor Roll was well deserved. He was actually only 1 point away from A honor roll with a 92 in Math. Way to go Logan! It was also a nice short week for the boys with two days off, Election Day and Veterans Day.

It was a very busy week. Mommy celebrated a birthday (the 7th, I was born on election day so my Mom always thought I would be a politician....sorry mom, it just wasn't in the cards!)

Logan is fighting impetigo...this kids is killing me with his picking and picking and picking..did I mention he was a picker. It lands this boy infections like impetigo and staff infections. Any suggestions for how to stop a 10 year old boy from picking I mean from scabs, to bumps, to his nails and a thumb sucker still so hands are all the time in mouth...bless him if we could break this it would be some real celebrating!

Christian went for 2 week followup on his broken collar bone. It is healing, but still not healed of course. we are looking at 8 more weeks until restrictions are released. He is dying to get out on that baseball field again. It will take 2-3 years for that collar bone to be healed completely - crazy!

So yes we have had our fair share of doctors appointments and orthodontist visits and so on and so, life as we know it.

Jonathon has finished his training and Great Wolfe Lodge and will formally be flying solo as a lifeguard this week. He seems to really like it. He is my control freak, bossy child - the oldest. Not sure where he gets it from...ha! So anyway this is the perfect job for him. I said oh my you get to pace the place and call people out all day and blow the whistle and tell them what to do - perfect job for you. You get paid to tell people what to do and to require them to obey the rules. He laughed oh yeah, I have power and I like it...oh my!

Basketball season has started and Logan had his basketball clinic this morning. So won't be long and we will be on the sidelines cheering him on.

And yes we are STILL WAITING ON LOA FOR OLIVIA...TODAY IS DAY 52 OF OUR WAIT.....I just know it has to come this week. Stay tuned you will know as soon as we do...believe me I will be letting out a big scream!

No comments:

Post a Comment