Sunday, November 27, 2011

Our Ministry Is Now Up and Running

I wanted to let you know that our ministry website is now complete and I wanted to
invite you to go check it out, take a look around. You have heard me share my
heart, passion and what I believe God’s call on my life is related to reaching
out with a message of hope. I pray it will touch you in some way and speak to
you right where you are at.

www.oaksofrighteousness.info


We will have our first women’s retreat March 30-April 1, 2012. We are so excited about it
and all God has in store. If you are interested or know someone who would be
blessed by it, please sign up or encourage others to sign up soon. You can now
register and pay through pay pal via our website to hold your spot. We are
wanting the retreat to be personal, intimate time and are therefore limiting
registration to 22 women. We will also be doing a second retreat later in the
fall, October 2012.

Let me know if you have any questions as you take a look around and please be praying for us
we embark on this journey of faith.

Blessings,
Dawn Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment