Sunday, November 27, 2011

Its Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!


Well I actually took NO pictures at Thanksgiving, instead I just enjoyed the time with family and it was great! I so enjoy this holiday because we just get to "BE" with each other. Then me and my mom and sister hit the stores on Black Friday at 5:00am. It is annual tradition and we have so much fun. We enjoyed shopping, good food and ended our afternoon with pedicures to tend to those tired feet. We also laugh til it hurts! I love my family. Even managed a girls night out Saturday night with a good friend who was in town from Florida so us girls had to take advantage of that. Our weekend is coming to a close but not before we did our decorating for Christmas. The Fisher house is now all decorated. We get to sit back and just enjoy it now - my most favorite part! I will tell you though this year was the first time I didn't put any, did you hear me - NOT A ONE - ornament on the tree. The kids did it all themselves! Grace was very into it this year - it blessed this momma for sure. And Guy did a great job of getting all the lights up outside. I love this time of year!





Jonathon was the one who started it all when he asked if he and Grace could decorate the tree - of course was my response!
The he even went outside and helped dad
One of Grace's favorite parts - putting the hooks on the ornaments and handing them off to be hung - Jonathon loved this because we hate to put hooks on.
Her response here - the sun is in my eyes - (when the flash went off)
Oh course what is decorating the tree without taking a candy cane for yourself
About half way in Christian decided he would help

And right before they were wrapping it up Logan joined as well
Not to shabby I would say they did very well....

No comments:

Post a Comment