Sunday, November 20, 2011

Final Care Package On Its Way

Olivia's final package is all together and will be on its way to her this week just in time for Christmas! Next time we bear gifts we will do it in person! Wahoo!

It has been a busy second half of the week with all our LOA papers and the second set of papers for Travel. So all documents are completed there and notarized. Now just to get our certified check this week to wire our orphanage fee and doctor to complete form releasing Grace to travel with us and these will be mailed to our agency this week too!

Still seems a little weird to me that my oldest, Jonathon, is working. All his training is complete and he is officially flying solo. He really seems to like it, but I am not seeing him so much. He has worked all weekend and was in bed by 8:30 last night exhausted and knew he had to get up and do it again today. He likes life guarding though and is really excited about earning the money and it gets him out from behind the xbox with all that spare time so think it is a good thing. Just missing him some...

2 comments:

  1. :) can't believe you're so close to travel!wow! can't wait to follow you and kelly- it'll help me thru my wait:)

    ps- luke continually asks when we'll go visit christian and jonathan again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the care package, but I love even more that it will be her LAST before you are spoiling that girl in PERSON!!

    I can't wait till my kids are working :) then they can pay for their own iTunes :)

    ReplyDelete