Friday, April 27, 2012

Cousins....

 So today Kelly and I took the kids to take their pictures in the gardens.  They changed them up this year so instead of seeing gorgeous tulips in bloom we saw planting of flowers. We still got some cute shots.  First I am going to post the group shots tonight, more to come later. I had to start with some candids.  This one above shows you what we went through to get Liam still long enough and paying attention for a photo.  You will be able to see this little guy is doing his own thing, good thing he is so cute.  Here Grace has him by the neck as you can see.  We are taking a picture Liam, now stand still, notice Olivia's face watching him and Lily not even phased.

 Love this one, the girls just loving on each other - these girls are so close

 Check out Liam's face, oh wait they aren't paying attention, time for me to make my escape.
 I don't think so bro...its all good I got em
 3 musketeers
 So their personalities, Olivia all posing check out her hands are even in position - she loves her photo taken. Grace and Lily just cracking themselves up and Liam...well need a say more who knows where he is and what has caught his eye , it sure isn't us behind the camera
At least they are all looking right....

1 comment:

  1. um-- this better be for the photo album and/or calendar...i will hunt you 2 down!!!!!!!! :) love it!

    ReplyDelete