Friday, April 6, 2012

The Different Faces of Olivia

I have to say I have so enjoyed watching Olivia's sweet personality unfold. I love seeing what is really underneath it all. She is really a sweet little thing, not the fire ball our wonderful Grace is, but I knew there was more in there and as she has gotten settled in and realized we are safe and love her and that we are a bit crazy ourselves, she has really come out. I love it! She is spunky and funny and I just love watching her be goofy and laugh, it really melts my heart. But this one has many faces I must say...this one below is the ormal face you see on Olivia, always smiling!and as she comes in to her self we don't just get the canned smile, but pure joy and laughter, silliness and fun! This is my favorite one!
and then this girl can turn it on, when she pouts this is what we get...yes I was having her show me that sad face when she pops that lip...but here she was trying not to laugh as she did it. She can really pop that lip and turn those puppy dog eyes on you..this you only see when the sensitive side comes out and she gets her feelings hurt, we don't' see this face much anymore - I like that too!
and this one I have to say cracks me up. When she would get mad at me to avoid the tears she would look up and not look at me...that didn't last long...I made her look at me and feel what was inside and we worked through it. Don't' see much of this anymore either other than when we laugh about it and she will do it and laugh at herself.
I really am enjoying getting to unwrap the gift of Olivia!

No comments:

Post a Comment